Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Wantable January 2014 Beauty Box.

Thanks to the generous people at Wantable for the sending me a  box to review and giving me the option to choose from the 3 categories. 1.Makeup, 2. Accessories and 3.Intimates. I chose Makeup and was very glad I did. I absolutely love this box!.
 
Wantable is a monthly subscription box, you have 3 choices of what type of box you can choose. Pay $36  a month or buy a single box for $40 . You may cancel wen ever you like. The products always value over the amount you pay for the box.
 
This little white box was waiting for me in the mailbox :)

 
When you first open the box there is a little tab that welcomes you with a HELLO, BEAUTIFUL saying. Under is a receipt with your order and a list of the products you will find in the box.
 
 
 
Before you order your box , You take a quiz so Wantable has a Idea of what are your likes and dislikes, so they have an idea of what to send you.
 
 
The Products come secure between 2 foam pieces so nothing will get damaged.
 
 
1. Starlook Eyeshadow in Matte Sand $12.  The shadow is a good shade to use as a base color under the brow for definition. It is matte and pigmented.  Under another shadow it does make the color stand out more.
 
 
2.FACE Stockholm polish in Want-A-Blue $12 . This color is going to be perfect for transitioning from dark winter colors into spring. Its a blue/Lavenderish ((I know that's not a actual color lol)) hue. 2 coats and you are set to go.
 
 
3.Michael Marcus Lipstick in INVITING $24. This product being the most expensive out of the box was the most disappointing. Did not like the packaging, I am not sure if it was due to packing or shipping the lipstick was damaged. I did not enjoy the formula or color. It was real greasy and the color was some what of a orange with a green shine over . Kind of weird in my opinion.
 

 
Here is a swatch
 
 
4. Besame Cosmetics Lipstick $22 in Exotic Pink.. Where do I even begin?? I am in love with this lipstick. Not only is the package gorgeous but the color and formula are great! The box is red with gold letter, inside the box is a small velvet pouch which contains the cutest Gold lipstick case. The lipstick is a nice pink, when worn it is matte but does not have a over drying effect on the lips like other matte lipsticks. It is very moisturizing . This is one lipstick I will keep in purse this spring.



 

 
 
 
 Over all I love this box with the exception of 1 item. 3 out of 4 not bad!! The payment for the box is $36 but the value for the box was $70. Its a win win situation with wantables!!
 
Do you receive wantables? Which box do you get?
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment