Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Popsugar Must Have January 2014

One of my FAVORITE!! subscription boxes has always been PopsugarMusthave Box.
A little about popsugar musthave box... This box is a lifestyle box, it does not only contain one specific type of products in the box. It has a food, fashion, home and beauty product in the box. The box usually contains between 6-7 items. Price did go up in the month of November which I didn't appreciate but its still a good value .
For a Monthly subscription is $39.95
3 Months is $109.85
6 Months is $214.70
1  year is 429.40
Using this link and the code SAVE5PSMH to save $5 on your first box.

 
When you first open the box, the contents are wrapped in pink tissue paper, with the logo sticker holding it together and the booklet with the details of the items in the box.

 
After tearing into the tissue paper this Is what I got at first glance...
 
 
Everything in the box
 
 
 
Pipsnacks White Truffle Pipcorn $6 for a single but the website sells them by 3 for $18. In my honest opinion I dislike this very much. This to me seems like the leftover you have at the bottom of any other popcorn bags. It has a light flavor to it that is not bad. I gave some to my nephew and he spit all out. That little boy usually eats anything but he was not a fan of this either.
 
Malin + Goetz Detox Face Mask $40. 40z. This I am looking forward to try. It is a foaming gel with antioxidants and vitamins that is suppose to gently cleanse pore and hydrate skin. One of the reasons I love PSMH is all items in the box are full size which actually gives you  a chance to see if the product works good for you.
 
 
Rifle Paper Co Calender $16. Rifle Co has lately been in a few of the subscription boxes. Cant blaming for choosing them, they usually have real cute stationary and card sets. This calendar is a  Around the World calendar Each months has a different city . Januaryis NEW YORK! very fitting for me is NY is my Home and January is my birth month!  So I am loving this cute calendar.
 
 
The Juice Generation Book $20 ((But BN has on sale for $15)) . This book is a recipe book to make juices and smoothies out of your fruits and vegetables. Which I think its cool since its a new year and everyone is on a health kick. This is perfect I will be trying out a few drinks.
 
 
Jack + Lucy Tech Gloves $UNKNOWN ((couldn't find a link for this anywhere)) These gloves will come in handy(No pun intended)  since lately we have been having below 0 weather here in new York .  I tried them out and they work great with my Iphone, they don't have the little grid that usual tech gloves have which was cool. I wonder if everyone got the same color?
 
 
Revlon By Marchesa Box o Files $3.49. These are great to keep in your purse for on the go. Small files in a lace print in a match box. How cute are these files! Did everyone receive the same print?
 
 
 
Over all I am Pleased with this months box Not overly excited just pleased. I have noticed with PSMH it is a hit one month and a miss the following. The total for the box I came up with is $85.49. Which is double the amount I paid. Not bad at all.
 
Did you receive your PSMH box yet? What did you think of this months box?
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment