Friday, January 3, 2014

My INSTAGRAM for 2013.



 
Statigram is app that has been used a lot at the end December, It takes your most liked pictures ((well I think))  and puts them together for you in a video.
Here is the run down on my pictures.
1.My Goodbye to 2012
2.My DIY nail polish rack. I used frame my mom bought at a thrift store, went to a local hardware store and got the back measured. the man at the hardware store cut up the back board and little shelfs for me. I came home glued it all together and spray painted it bronze..
3.KEEP CALM AND LOVE A TATTOOED WOMAN WITH CURVES - Self explanatory ;)
4. My Messy makeup and nail polish collection which has grown massively , Plus all my bathbombs from lush.
5. All the Subscription/sample boxes that were waiting for me when I got back from my week vacation in Puerto Rico.
6. A beauty swap my friend Lynette from Singapore held . She sent me a box of goodies I cant find here in New York and I sent her a box of Goodies she cant get in Singapore.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment