Monday, January 6, 2014

Subcription Boxes for January 2014

I am a love of subscription boxes. I wanted to review one each day of the month of  February but due to certain circumstances I will only be reviewing a  few.  Here are the ones I am expecting to come in within the next few weeks.
1.Glossybox - Spoiler alert- for this month we will be expecting a beauty blender and the cleaning formula.
2.Birch box- Here is a Link to the video of  this months spoilers
3.Ipsy - No spoilers at the moment
4.Julep- Not sure which one I am getting this month
5.Wantable- Was kind enough to send me a box to review
6.Darbysmart- Was also kind enough to give me a code for at a discount to review
7.Escape Monthly - Also offered a code for a review.
8. Popsugar MustHave Box- No spoilers yet.
9.Idiscover
 10.Blind surprise
 
I am still waiting to hear back from a few other subscription boxes. This list might get a little longer.
 
What are your favorite boxes? Any specific one you think I may try ?


No comments:

Post a Comment