Saturday, January 11, 2014

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser

There has been a lot of hype about the Baby Skin Pore Eraser, it is being compared to the Benefit Porefessional .
The Packing is very Cute and Girly, its a light teal with pink lettering. Which attracted me to the product. Can you tell I am a sucker for packaging?  I have seen  it all over instagram and youtube. Finally found it at my local Rite Aid
 
The description on the packaging says it is suppose to
-Instantly blur the look of pores with out clogging them.
-Smoothes and refines skins appearance.
 
It is a clear gel like a silicone and it is fragrance-free. I used it a few times. I suggest use a light coat on your skin. It did give me a nice smoother finish which I liked. I also suggest to give it a 2-3 min setting time before applying your makeup so it can set well.  It is also good to wear alone when you don't want to wear makeup for the day. For it being a drug store product I find it to be a good product. The price ranges between $5-$7 dollars depending on where you buy it.


 
I have seen some reviews with people with sensitive skin have had a little problem with it, but for the price I don't think it should be a problem buying since it is so inexpensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment