Friday, April 25, 2014

Thoughtful Thursdays

Lets go with the Randomness ....
 
-Glad the weekend is finally here.
 
-Been catching up on my youtube lately. I have missed watching all the hauls and DIYs.
I have noticed every time I am going to purchase anything I will youtube the hell of it to make sure its a good purchase.
 
-I also am in the works of a room make over. So lots of DIY projects coming up. Including a head board , painted dresser and some art on canvas. Including this Chanel gold painting.
 
-My sleeping pattern is so messed up lately. I keep waking up at 4am.
 
- My order from Bath and Body Works came in. More Candles for CANDLE OF THE DAY reviews.
 
 
These candles were testers and were released only in test stores or white barn. If anyone knows where I can find them online or someone is selling them please let me know in the comments below . Thank you.

 
-So ready for the warm weather. Just wish it was permanent . One day its warm the next 2 are cold.. This is the type of weather that gets you sick.
 
-Love my new phone case from birchbox and pink polish that I also got from birchbox made by ruby wings.
 
-How cute is this necklace from DoodleBirdie on Etsy. Its a small mason jar with flowers. So freaking cute and awesome piece for the summer.

 
-If anyone knows any good blogs for DIY projects or room make overs please let me know. Thank you.
 
Have a great weekend everyone!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment