Sunday, April 27, 2014

$20 Mystery Fancy Box

It is looking like FANCY box is keeping the mystery boxes for awhile. It would be nice If it was a permanent thing for those who do not want to subscribe. The boxes vary in prizes from $10-$40.
Since I had a $10 credit and some dollars from people I referred I was able to get a $20 box for just $4 dollars. Not a bad deal at all. If you plan on ordering from fancy use code Followup10 for 10% off.
 
Archipelago Holiday Travel Tin Candle $15.  I received the scent Marmalade. I haven't lit it yet but it a real citrus scent. Almost like a real sour lemon. 
 
Stuff Every Woman Should Know Book $10. I absolutely love this book. It gives advice on everything and literally mean everything. From makeup to changing a tire to asking for a raise.
Its a perfect gift for a friend or for your teenage child/adult moving away or going off to college.
 
Ciate Corrupted Neons manicure set $25.  Set is really cute. Love the pink and how bright it is. Not sure if ill use the pearls.


 
 
Tilt Mug $15.  This is perfect since I recently started drinking tea not so long ago.  I will be looking forward to using the mug.

 
Overall Fancy is doing extremely good with these Mystery boxes. The total for the items is $65. Not bad at all for a box that I would of have normally paid $20 dollars for. I Know I will get use out of everything in this box.
Another good thing is if you are not happy with your box you may send back to fancy.


No comments:

Post a Comment