Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Ipsy April 2014

I received a email from Ipsy about my bag being shipped. When I checked the notification it said my package was delivered on the 23rd of April. Thanks to the USPS for putting my Ipsy bag in one of my neighbors mailbox and my so not honest neighbor for not giving me my package. I cant even imagine all my other packages that have gone missing. Any ways back to Ipsy. I contacted Ipsy and told them my package never arrived an they were nice enough to send me a new one.
Ipsy has one of the best customer services! Which is one of the reasons I highly recommend it
 
 
This months theme for Ipsy was Beauty Rocks
 
 
The Makeup Bag is a navy blue with a record player in the front.
 
Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide on Eye Pencil $20. I thought I received this in a previous sample box. I check and the one I have is not a Velvet lip pencil. This one will be good for a more of a smudge look. It is more of a matte finish.

 
Cover Fx Mattifying Primer $16. I really like this. It glides on very smooth and silky. Dries up instantly and gives a great finish for applying makeup. Will be perfect for hot summer days to keep out that extra shine.

 
City Colors Mouse Eye shadow $3.99 . White/Gold. This only comes in this color from what I saw on their website. I honestly didn't see this at their booth at IMATS maybe it was sold out since I went on a Sunday. It is a good consistency very creamy. Great highlight.

 
Kiss Lashes $6- Estimated price. Love these lashes! Nice and full but not drag queen like. Perfect for a date night or night out with the girls.

 
Mary Kay Jelly lip gloss in Berry Me $10. Not really into lip gloss but I will give this a try or pass on to my niece.

 
Overall: Really liked this months Ipsy bag. I will get use out of everything in this bag really looking forward to trying out the primer and liner.
 
How did you like your Ipsy?


No comments:

Post a Comment