Tuesday, April 8, 2014

April Wishlist 2014

Its that time of the month for my Wishlist.
To my new readers : Every month I add a list of items that I have  my eye and am planning on buying.  I usually have a picture collage with the list under of each item and the price. This month I will post one at a time.




Sephora- Nest Perfume set $38.  Not only are these bottle extremely pretty these perfume smell so good.  Use code TICKET for 15% off till April 11th.
Too Faced - Melted- Liquified Long Wear Lipstick $21
I want all these! ((Except the red)) Seen a few swatches on Instagram and they Gorgeous!
 
Nate Berkus Gold office Supplies from Target- I cant find them online or in store. Even though my nearest Target always receives everything late. I have a thing for gold now and I want everything in that color!

 

 

Benefit -Liptint Balms- $18. These are not available yet but I have a feeling they are going to be great.
 
MAC -Blush-Full of Joy $21 - This color is gorgeous and I think will be great for any skin tone. Summer is coming! This will be great for a nice fresh look.


YSL - Rosy Blush -$46 This blush is GORGEOUS!!! I am a sucker for packaging and this one is so pretty. This pink is so pretty with a hint of gold.
 
YSL Ombre 5 Lumieres Eyshadow Palette- $58. Again the packaging is gorgeous! The shadows are so pretty. These also have a slight gold tone to them.
 


The Balm Shady Lady Special Edition $39.50 . Kohls has this palette with the primer on sale for the same price The balm has just the palette for. I am a lover of neutral colors. So this palette is prefect.

 
Tory Burch Candle $60 - Smells Just like the perfume! I cant see myself giving that much money up for a candle but I am still adding it to my wishlist.

 
Tory Burch limited edition Perfume Set- $135- This is one of my favorite scents at the moment. If I do splurge this month on anything it will be this set.

 
ALDO- Dravula Canvas Sneakers - on clearance for $35. I really like this and they are so easy to style. Look very comfortable.

 
ItCosmetics- Naturally Pretty Matte Palette $42. These colors are great for everyone! Its a great neutral palette. ItCosmetics is havine a 25% off sale right now. So it would be a good time if anyone is planning on picking anything up from them.
 
 
This bathing is gorgeous and i am upset i love the link to it. All I can tell you is its from etsy.com.
 
YeaBunny -Mascara Tshirt - $23.66  Also on Etsy.com .Cute girly tee for the weekend.
 
Kate Spade- Gramercy Watch $195- Perfect everyday watch.

 
SHOPbymonika.com- Phone Case $36. These phone cases are so feminine

 
SHOPbymonika.com- Gold Stained Mug $29. How freakin cute is this mug!! I am definitely purchasing this before the month is over. Just to keep it at my desk.

 
BaubleBar- Khaleesi Bracelet $32. Love this bracelet! Never seen anything like it. Bauble Bar also has some great statement necklaces.
 

 
What is on your April Wishlist??
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment