Sunday, April 27, 2014

Candle of the Day.


CANDLE OF THE DAY
From: Bath and Body Works
Name: Watermelon Lemonade
Sweet Shop Collection
Original Price: $12.50
I Paid:$6.00
Size: Mason Jar 6.0 oz
                                                               Scent Description: Quench your thirst for long, summer days with this refreshing mixture of watermelon ice, sparkling water and freshly squeezed Meyer lemons
 
First look: The color of the wax is a Pastel Yellow. Label is a picture of a pink drink with a slice of watermelon and lemon on it. Reminded me of a nice cold summer drink.
 

The top had the little sweet shop label.

 

Scent Description..

I ordered this candle online and did not realize that it looked like one of the wicks was lit! Besides that the candle was in great condition.
Rating 3 out 5.
When first lit the scent was real soft I barely smelled anything. After like 20 minutes of burning there was a light lingering scent but it was not of watermelon or lemons. It was of pineapple.
Which Is not in the description. I love pineapple scents but I was not expecting it from this candle. The throw on this candle was really light . Overall it is a pretty color and cute packaging but the scent was extremely weak which left me very disappointed.
 
By the way I just received a new order of candles from BBW so be ready for more reviews.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment