Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thoughtful Thursdays

Hello my Lovelies!!
Hope everyone has been having a amazing week.
 
-Sorry I haven't been blogging much lately. Its time for a new computer since this one keeps shutting off on me every time I am on. One of the reason I haven't been able to put up my reviews.
 
- I bought a boxed blush from benefit this past week. When I got home the blush fell apart. I asked online if that has ever happened to anyone. Benefit reached out to me on Twitter and after a email I was sent a new brush. Thanks Benefit for such good customer service!.
 
-Speaking of customer service. FedEx completely destroyed this Fancy box and the items inside.
I contacted Fancy and they said they were going to replace the box. But dealing with customer service before I don't know whats going to happen. I had ordered a Kelly Rowland box in December. I was sent the wrong box. I contacted customer service and they said they were going to replace it and I never received it. I spoke to someone today and they said they have no record of that conversation. Which really sucks. I really might not order from fancy again since I always have a issue with them.

 
- Tarte has the new spring collection out. The palette is gorgeous!

 
- Benefit also has the new Lip balms that are like their stains. Price for 1 is $18. Debating on getting all 4 colors or just 2.

-Revlon also has a New collection out. I didn't get to pick much out since the whole collection was picked over. But I did get to grab this gorgeous shade in Matte Sultry Samba. One for me and for a friend on IG. Its almost a dupe for MACs Candy Yum Yum.

 
- Have a DIY project I want to do for my room. Just not sure what letter or symbol I will be doing. All you need is a canvas and some thumbtacks. Trace your letter or symbol and tac away.

 
- How gorgeous is this sequins table cloth . It is all over pinterest and I am in love!! Perfect for a wedding or bachlerotte party.


- WHO LIVES in Denver or near a Voodoo Doughnuts?? That is willing to ship me some lol.
All jokes aside, Why don't we have one in New York? Or does anyone know if we have one similar?
I really want to try that Maple Glazed with Bacon on top doughnut!

 
Whats going on with everyone ? Any plans for the weekend?
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment