Sunday, March 16, 2014

Ipsy March 2014


Ipsy is a monthly subscription that sends you a makeup bag stuffed with 4-5 full size or deluxe size sample products For $10
This months them is Destination Beauty.
Also the bag was designed by the artist Klari Reis.
You never know you might be the next Ipsy Designer so check their website out for details.
 
-The Bag was stuffed with products.

 
-BareMinerals Lipstick in Get Ready .05 oz  . Full size $18. Love the color. Very nice natural pink and very moisturizing.

 
O.P.I Nicole Roughles in On What Grounds. Full Size $8. I love the color would of great for spring. But I do not like textured polishes. So I will be forwarding this to a friend.

 
Pixi Flawless  Beauty Primer .04 Fl oz $9 - I like this gives a Dewy glow to my skin. I will keep testing it out and see if I would buy the Big bottle.

 
Be A Bombshell eyeshadow quad in Bora Bora $16. I wish they sent this quad during October or November. These colors with of went great for fall. I find them to be to dark for spring.

 
How did you like your Ipsy bag? Planning on subscribing?
 

1 comment:

  1. I like the Pixi Beauty Primer but it is kind of oily. I use it when my skin is dry.

    ReplyDelete