Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thoughtful Thursdays

What a long week. Felt like it was dragging on forever. I finally got the chance to sit down and writer my thoughts for this Thursday/Friday.
 
- OK I am a little obsessed with anything gold at the moment. Especially if its items for the home.
Targets Threshold brand has AMAZING cute stuff.
 
- Speaking of Target. I must say I am addicted to going. I was there twice today! I picked up some stuff I will haul later. For now you can see this gorgeous tray I been eyeing for the last few weeks.
 
- I still have not received my February Glossybox. Which I might cancel my subscription.
They already have March spoilers out.
 
-Popsugar must have also released a spoiler. This very pretty blue scarf from IKAT. A $72 value. I also received their tracking info that the March box has shipped.  Use code IKAT for $10 off your March box
 
- So my Boss was out Wednesday filming a music video with French Montana and Jadakiss. How cool is that?

 
-I love MALIN + GOETZ. I received some in my popsugar and I forgot what other sample box. For some reason this one made me laugh. Is there really Cannabis in this product?
 
 
- I am hoping there wont be anymore snow. So far so good.
 
- Will review a Darby Smart box tomorrow stay tuned.
 
What are your thoughts for this week? How is everything going?
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment