Friday, March 7, 2014

Popsugar Must Have Box March 2014

Popsugar must have box is a subscription box service that for $39 a month sends you a both of goodies.
The value of the items is the box are way more than what you pay for. Popsugar has always been one of my favorite boxes.
 
For this month I received the email for delivery yesterday and received it Today! Talk about fast!
 
Popsugar comes in its typical pink and white box.
 
 
First glance when opened. You have your Enjoy! sign the information booklet and tissue paper

 
Removing the tissue paper, the box is PACKED! with goodies.

 
BaubleBar Elephant ring Tree $12 - How freaking cute is this ring holder! I try finding it on the BaubleBar website but had no luck! It card was included for a discount code and pictures of 5 different animals. I wonder if everyone else got elephants.


 
Dogeared Lucky Horseshoe Make a Wish Necklace $30. - I have been eyeing these little necklaces for a very long time now but haven't had the chance to buy one.. I LOVE IT!! You are suppose to make a wish before putting it on. When the necklace wears off and falls apart your wish Is ready to come true.

 
Harvest Snaps Snapea Crisp $2 - At first when I saw theses I was very apprenhensive. These are actually very good! I will be taking the rest with me to work.

 
Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum $27 - I received something from this brand but cant remember what it was or what I did with it. Its suppose to leave your face radiant. Will be looking forward to trying it.

 
Natures Bakery All Natural Strawberry Fig bars $2 (estimated price) Have not tried this yet. But it does sound good. This was put into the box as a bonus.

 
Activeforever Fusion Exercise Ball $9.95 - Last year they sent the Huge exercise ball and I gave it away in my PAY IT FORWARD project I do yearly. This one I think I am keeping and putting it to goo use!

 
Brokedown Blue IKAT Scarf $72 - This scarf is lightweight and gorgeous. will come in handy for the spring if it decides to finally get here.

 
Everything in the box !!

 
Like always POPSUGAR is my favorite box ever! The total of this box came out to $155 to my rough calculations. For $39.95 a month plus a few more dollars for shipping is a good investment.
Clicking on this link and using the code BOX10 for $10 off.
 
Are you subbed to Popsugar? What did you think of this months box?


No comments:

Post a Comment