Thursday, May 8, 2014

May Wishlist 2014




                                              Its that time of the month for my Wishlist.
 Every month I add a list of items that I have  my eye and am planning on buying. 
 
- Prada Candy Florale $68-$88. I cant remember where but I smelled this perfume and I am in love!. Its a sweet floral scent and the bottle is gorgeous.
 
-Sephora Favorites Summer Crushes $48. Everything you need in one travel bag for a summer weekend getaway.

 
-Formula X Press Pods $39. Lots of people were complaining about the one time use pods but I think its a great idea! These are perfect for someone that travels a lot or is always on the go. It is also good for just testing out colors instead of buying a full size right away.  It brings 24 pods for $39 so you would be paying around $1.62 for pod. Only thing I would of like if they came in smaller sets also.

-Anthropology Bunny Clip Globe $4.99.  This little globe is too cute!

 
-Lotus Cotton Bud Holder $18. What a better way to hold Qtips than in this cute lotus flower. How pretty will this look on top of a vanity or in your bathroom.

 
-Mac Cosmetics Alluring Aquatic line -$?? It has not released here in the states yet but how gorgeous does this line look. I want it all!

 
Bed Spread from Urban outfitters.$(UnKnown). I cant find this anymore on the website but I really like this set.

 
-Ban.do Gem Speaker $40. Its a speaker shaped like a diamond.... Glam Music!

 
BIC Pens $(UnKnown)- Saw these on Pinerest and will be on the hunt for them.

 
Tory Burch Sneakers- Gold Comfy sneaker perfect for the summer.

 
Pink Matches $5-$19. I saw someone have pink matches in a clear jar on her desk on Instagram and fell in love. Etsy has many different kinds for different prices.

 
Etsy- More Issues than Vogue -$15-20 (Depending on the buyer you get it from) Shirt says it all!

 
-Sigma Lip Concealer $15. Great base before a lipstick to get a accurate color.

 
That's all for my May Wish List! What are you planning on buying or have your eye on this month?
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment