Friday, May 16, 2014

BirchBox May 2014

 
 
BirchBox is a monthly beauty subscription box. For $10 a month you can sample some great products every month.
This months theme is FREEWHEELING. I really like the print inside the box.
 
 
Sumbody -Salt Scrub Bonbon$13.50 for set of 3.  This really looks like a candy.. I like sea salt scrubs and the scent on this one is lavender which is another favorite. I thought it was a 1x use but the instruction says it should last up to 3 washes . Not bad. It smells like the lush ocean salt scrub. 


 
Votvio Candle in Azure Garden - Full size $12-$26 . I never thought of taking candles with me while traveling until I started receiving smalls ones in my sample boxes. This one is the perfect size. Its a real light floral scent. It smells real good and I am thinking of getting a full size. Another good thing about these small tin candles you can always reuse the tins.


 
Nexxus - Color Assure Pre wash Primer, Shampoo and Conditioner. Full size $12- $18.
I will not be using these sample. I honestly thing it is a waste when they send me hair products like this. 1. I have very long hair, the little sample size wont even wash half of it. 2. I need to use a hair product more than one time to see results.
 
 

CotZ Face Natural Skin Tone Full size $20 - Again such a small sample, but I have received this before so I know I have it stashed somewhere and will be able to try it out as soon as it starts getting sunny here in NY.

Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm- In Coral Crush $8.  I really like this! It is a tinted balm that is very moisturizing. Its a real pretty summer color and the more you pile on the more pigmented it gets.

 
 
Also received a coupon for $25 purchase of $75 from Kate spade. Which I will be using for some sneakers or cute office supplies. Also a giveaway for supergoop so check that out

 
I think this birchbox was pretty decent. I will get good use out of everything except the shampoo set.
How did you like your BirchBox??
 



No comments:

Post a Comment