Sunday, May 4, 2014

Glossy Box April 2014

 
GlossyBox has been coming later and later each month. Which is very disappointing. They have not had a box that has wowed me in a very long time or one that I have absolutely been looking forward to.  Before GLOSSYBOX  use to be one of my favorite boxes. Now its turning into one of my least.
 
Bellapierre Cosmetics Super Gloss in Vanilla Pink $24.50 for a .32Fl oz.  Not much of a gloss person so I don't want to open this and ruin it when someone else can enjoy it. The description says it has a natural lip plumper with JoJoba, avocado, vitamin E and sunflower wax.
 
Aqua Spa Relax Body Crème $10 for a 9oz- My favorite scent is lavender so that was a plus.   The consistency of the cream is like a very thick body butter. Very Moisturizing and the scent is very relaxing. I really like this body crème. 
 
Caldera Body wash Coconut Fig Leaf $18 For a 11.5 Fl oz . I absolutely love this brand. I received the full size hand wash in the popsugar box and absolutely loved the driftwood scent. So I will be looking forward to trying the body wash out.

 
Ciate London Paint Pot $15 for a .46 Fl Oz. This is my first Ciate polish that I have actually tried out. I have 2 sets that came in my fancy box that I have not tried out yet. This color is pretty sheer bronze color. I would not wear it alone. It makes your nails look dirty. But over another color it is real pretty. 

 
LASplash Cosmetics Eyeshadow Sealer $9 for a .3fl oz. It says to Apply over lid before applying glitter. Since I don't wear glitter I will not be using this. I will be put into a give away pile or up on Edivv.

 
This months glossy box was a great one for me. It was just OK. How did you like this months box?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment