Friday, May 16, 2014

Ipsy May 2014

Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription bag. Each month you receive a makeup bag stuffed with great products to try out.
This months bag is a very pretty beige bag with leaf prints and the Ipsy logo printed on it.
 
 
Boo Boo Cover up Concealor $20 . This little tube is pretty pricey but it is totally worth it!! I love this! I was reading about it and saw it says it covers tattoos. Those that know me or seen my pictures know I have my arm tattooed. I tried this on it and it completely disappeared. This product also heals pimples and scars with all the amazing ingredients in it.

 
Coola Hang Ten Spf 50 Sunscreen- $12.99 for a full size. This is perfect for the hot summer days we are anxiously waiting on here in New York. At first I thought it was a foot lotion. After reading the instructions I figured it out. I like that it is non greasy since in the summer everyone tends to sweat and get oily.

 
Balanced Guru Hair Oil. $25  . I was looking to this product the most. I love hair oils and thought it would be great form me, but the Argan scent is just too strong and mixed with all the other scents it is just not appealing to me.

 
Avene Thremal Spring Water $18 for a full size. My 1 year old nephew absolutely loves this spray. It really refreshes him. So I will be saving it for him.

 
Pacifica Eyeshadow Duo $unkown. I like Pacifica products but these colors are just not for me.

 
With the concealer alone you already received twice worth what you paid for the bag. Ipsy is a great way to try good products for such a low price.
I really liked this months Ipsy. What did you receive in yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment