Saturday, May 10, 2014

Candle of The Day


                                                          CANDLE OF THE DAY
From: Bath and Body Works
Name: Raspberry Peach Macaroon
Original Price: $22.50
I Paid:$8.80
Sweet Shop Collection
Size: 3 Wick 14.5 Oz
                        Scent Description: The Ultimate French cookie is celebrated in a unique blend of ripe raspberries, juicy peach and almond cream.
First Glance: Cupcakes are a thing of the past Macarons have been all over the place lately.
I Myself have not had any yet but only heard good things about them.
(im going so off subject)
Picture is pretty pastel macarons stacked on each other.Very cute.
 
Lid: Has the Sweet shop sticker and patter.
( Please don't mind the tiny finger prints on it that belong to my 1yr old nephew)

The wax is a pretty soft pastel pink.


Description at the bottom.

 
Rating 5 out of  5.
 
Ok I know I said Beach Cabana was amazing, but this Macaron Candle just beat it.
I was looking forward to the Sweet Shop Collection and am upset I didn't get a back up for this one or even the full collection.
The throw on this candle was pretty good. It did scent my whole room which was great. It was not a over powering scent just very noticeable.
It smelled like fresh warm cotton candy right out the spinning machine.
If this is what a Macaron actually smells like I want to live in one! :)
This is by far one of my favorite candle.
 
Any candles you guys may recommend?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment