Sunday, May 11, 2014

Candle Of The Day.



                                                           CANDLE OF THE DAY
From: Bath and Body Works
Name: Pineapple Palm Grass
Original Price: $22.50
I Paid:$8.80
Size: 3 Wick 14.5 Oz
                        Scent Description: Transform your home into a tropical oasis with fresh pineapple and luscious mango layered atop warm vanilla for a tantalizing treat.
First Glance: Not sure what the picture is but it reminds me of a tropical island.
Very Bright and green.

The cover is not your typical solid lid. It has a very pretty hibiscus pattern on it.

Candle Description.

Wax is a Bright orange/yellow color. Very pretty.
 
Rating 3.5 out of 5.
 
When I first opened the candle and took a sniff I fell in love! I love scents with pineapple, lemons and limes in it. This candle smelled like a ripe juicy pineapple that you find those people selling on the road in the islands. I kind of wished it was edible would of took a huge bite out of it lol.
 
Now that disappointment :(  When lit the scent was horrible! It was a strong wax scent that you get from those cheap dollar store candles.  I was so sad with this because I was expecting the pineapple scent since it was so strong when it wasn't lit.  After a bit the pineapple scent started coming through but it mixed with that strong waxy scent and it wasn't appealing.
I turned It off  might light it later on tonight to see if there is a difference.
 
Not sure if I just received a Dub or that's just all of Pineapple palm candles.
Someone on IG told me why I just don't return the candles I am disappointed in. I usually order online since the online since the Bath and Body works near me are pretty far.
Its crazy that in New York we only have 2 Bath and Body Works. One in Manhattan  that is extremely small and the other in Brooklyn.
 
Have you tried this candle? What did you think?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment