Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thoughtful Thursdays

Sorry guys I have not been blogging how I would love to. I had posted I was not working not so long ago and by the grace of God. He has blessed me with 2 jobs!! I will be blogging on the weekends for now until things get situated with my new schedule.
 
More snow :/ - That is all I will be saying about that.
 
Expecting some subscription boxes coming soon, Reviews will be up.
 
Still have the IPSY bag giveaway going and will be having new giveaways coming up.
 
Valentines is tomorrow are you ready?
What are your plans?
I have a list of movies I will be watching.
 
Who is going to IMATS April 13th. I will be there. Keep a eye out for me and say HI!
 
Don't know what to cook for dinner today. Its cold and snowy out. Really want some comfort food.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment