Thursday, February 20, 2014

Influesnter JavoreVoxBox


Influesnter is a service where you can sign up and get a chance to try out products.
This box is the JavoreVoxBox. Valentine theme box.
It was full of goodies that I will be getting very good use out of.
 
 
Influesnter came with a information card. Don't really remember if  this is new or they always sent info cards.

 
The box at first glance :)
 
 
Hershey Kisses. Around $6 for a bag depending where you get them.

 
Red Rose Simply Indulgent Teas $4.49 . I received Lemon Chiffon and Crème Caramel samples. I am not much of a tea lover til recently. I have been drinking since I have gotten sick but still getting use to it. I tried the Crème Caramel and it had no flavor to it so I don't think I will be buying any.

 
Boots Botanics Shine Away Clay Masj $9.39 . Have not tried it yet but looking forward to it.

 
Frizz Ease 3-day Straight Flat Iron Spray $9.99 for a 3.5fl oz. 
Always loved John Freida  products. My hair is very curly and frizzes up a lot so this very good. Just need a small drop.
 
 
KISS looks So Natural Lashes. $3.99
Love these lashes! Nice Light and Natural look.

 
All these products were great !! I loved everything. How did you like your Javore Vox Box!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment