Saturday, February 15, 2014

IPSY February 2014

Ipsy is a Beauty subscription that send you a makeup bag every month stuffed with products for just $10 dollars. Most of the items are usually full size but you do receive samples.
 
This months bag was a pretty pink with a pink leopard print inside. Very fitting for Valentines

 
Pop - Plump pout mini $16 in Peony Petal. It was a pretty color very nice for spring/summer.

 
Zoya Polish $9. I am in love with color, its a little darker when on the nails but its perfect for fall.

 
First Aid Beauty Deep Cleanser $27. I have not used this yet but am looking forward to it. I love trying out new cleansers and for this price it better be a good one.

 
City Color Matte Blush $2.99 I am in love with this blush the color is gorgeous! The formula is a velvety soft. Will definitely be wearing this color through the spring and summer.
City colors will also be at IMATS NY and I cant wait to get my hands on their other products.
 

Tini Beauty Cream Eyeshadow $18. When I first saw this I thought it was a lipgloss and I was thinking this was going to be kind of funky color for the lips. But after I realized it was a cream eye shadow I was in love! It is very pigment and stays on for very long with out creasing.

 
With the pop lip gloss alone you are over the price for what you pay for. Ipsy is a great subscription box and I highly recommend it.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment