Sunday, February 9, 2014

BirchBox February 2014

Birchbox for February paired up with US weekly for this months box. It's awards season so the focus is on Red Carpet posing .
Birchbox is $10 monthly sample subscription box. 

This months cover was red with a print on it. It is usually a their signature pink logo box.
The inside has the Us Weekly logo
 
 
When you open it you have the information card and red tissue paper
 
First Glance I was disappointed with this box
 
The only thing I was happy with was the nail polish
 
Ruby Wings in Kitten Heels for a full size is a $10  It is suppose to change in the sun to a red from the pretty pink that is shown in the picture.


 
The Rest of the items I will List and do a collage I was not very happy with any of them but the sample of the Juicy Couture Sample. Its a great sweet smell for the summer.
1.Juicy Couture La La Malibu Full Size $52-$75
2.Beauty Protector Protect & Oil Full Size $21.95
3.32 Oral Care Breath Crystals Full Size $9.99
4. Dr. Bandt Pores No More Full Size $45
 
Not only were the products were disappointing but spilled all over my other products. This has been a trend lately with all my boxes. Something must spill.
 
Did you like your Birchbox? I am debating on canceling this subscription and try a new one

No comments:

Post a Comment