Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Night after Christmas..

Hello my Lovely,
 
Is it just me or did this Christmas just sneak up on us? Did it come and go as fast for you as it did for me? I am kind of sad it is all over. I love the holiday season  so for it to come to such an abrupt stop for me it is kind of depressing.
 
My Christmas was actually very good. Spent the time with my family opening gifts
This is what it mainly consisted of... For those that don't know me I don't have children yet but my niece and nephews are  my world.
Meet My Little Ones
Dylan F.  1yr old
KaseyAnn F. 2 yr old
Miguel Jr. 3 Months old

This was my Christmas.








 
One of the best gifts I received was stationary items I been eyeing from target thanks to my Brother .
 

How did you spend your Christmas? What did Santa leave you?
Happy Holidays from my family to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment