Sunday, October 19, 2014

I Heart Fall Tag


I have seen these all over youtube and wanted to join in.. I don't do videos anymore so I thought I would just answer the questions here on the blog.  I googled the "I love Fall Tag" and found a few different ones. But I chose the one from  Kat Bouska -Mama's Loosin It Blog
 
So its that time of the year when the leaves start changing, its gets a little chillier out side (How I love sweater weather!!!) and everything PUMPKIN is out!!
So here are a few questions  decided to answer...
 
 
1. Favorite Fall scent.
So far it has been my Pumpkin pecan waffle candle from BBW. That candle smells amazing!

 2. Best way to spend a rainy day.
Home in bed catching up on any of the TV series shows I have missed the past few weeks.

 3. Favorite Fall Drink.
Hot White chocolate .

 4. Football, yay or nay?
Nay Not into sports.

 5. Favorite article of clothing this Fall.
Chunky Sweaters.

 6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
Haunted hay ride cause I never been on one.
No way for the corn maze. I am very clumsy and will end up falling all the time.

 7. The scariest movie you’ve ever seen
IT - Oh man killer clowns creep me out.
I use to be super scared of Freddy Kruger also

8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
Chocolate or Candy Corns

 9. What will you or your kids be this year?
I don't have any kids of my own but my nice mentioned she wants to be a witch.
My nephews will be Cookie Monster and a Ninja Turtle.

 10. Favorite fall recipe.
Sweet Potato Pie!

 11. What is your Favorite thing about Fall?
The weather is perfect.

 12. Who else would you like to see complete the I Heart Fall YouTube Tag?
Anyone who would like to. Im not on youtube any more but if you do, do it on there please leave the link of your video below. I would love if a few of my instagram girls would do it also

No comments:

Post a Comment